Phoenix Maplewood Maybe I bit off more than I could chew
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
When his daily searches of the territories bordering the creek continuously provided no trace of his missing children, he finally decided to periodically venture farther. After informing Alessia and @Rosalie of his plans, he left the creek, trekking through the wetlands and continuing to move east. 

He had been traveling most of the day and was about ready to began his journey back to the creek when a faint scent caught his attention. Kavik froze, unable to command any part of his body to move for the few moments it took his brain to process what he had found. There was no way he could be so lucky. There was no way they could actually still be somewhere nearby. Still, he began to follow the trail, prepared to track it for as long as it took to find the end and desperately hoping his son and daughter would be there waiting for him.

He felt like he had been following their scent trail for days by the time he found their snuggled together forms. Relief so strong he thought he might collapse washed over him, and he began to run towards them. Zephyr! Helios! he cried out as he ran; he couldn't close the distance between them fast enough.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by Helios - July 12, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by Zephyr - July 12, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by RIP Kavik - July 12, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by Helios - July 12, 2019, 04:08 PM