Duck Lake roses - the only flowers she could bear to see cut
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
"Dudeeee!!" Saarthal exclaimed, delighted, lips quirked into a lopsided grin, "I was literally just about to say that! They're so freaking loud as well, especially Dave over there-" she turned to gesture, saw a dead duck hanging from - jesus christ where did all these wolves come from?? - a blonde stranger's jaw, gaped for a second, then turned back to terance and with an amused quirk of her brow, deadpanned "-who's, um, dead." 
Saarthal flashed a quick smile at Dave's murderer, Golden Boy to show there were no hard feelings for the duck murder that'd just occured and to invite him over (not that Golden Boy, or GB for short, would even think of it as murder. no, he probably thought the blood in his jaws was rightful blood, blood that belonged to him - ok, there are people around, Saarthal, who probably won't appreciate your theatrics. time to act like a functioning wolf with a normal brain.) "Saarthal," she introduced herself instead with a friendly wag of her tail, "of, uh, nowhere. I'm a loner - homeless," she tilted her head then smiled impishly, and added, "thanks for the save, though. The ducks were really getting to me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: roses - the only flowers she could bear to see cut - by Saarthal - July 28, 2019, 05:15 AM