Wheeling Gull Isle The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was mournful, he wanted to do something special with this painful memory instead of it sitting there and haunting him. He felt Rhae next to him, leaning on his shoulder, the man exhaled, he appreciated the star dusted wolf doing her best to comfort him, but he knew that words wouldn't help. He leaned his giant head over to her and carefully placed it on hers for a moment, as thanks and craned it back up with his emerald orbs looking down on her, and giving a soft smile as she did with him. "Thank you, but I know I have to move on from it, I can't let this past define who I am," he said, his tone picking up a bit so he doesn't sound depressed, but determined. The titan beamed when the Lady said that it was noble of him to honor their memory this way, Connor nodded in agreement, "it is the least I can do for them," he said softly.

His ears perked with interest when she said that his story reminded her why she wants to start Aristos, could her situation be similar to his? He didn't know, but now he wanted to ask, he wanted a better understanding of the girl. "What do you mean?" His giant eyes blinked, his voice was interested in what her story was, but he backtracked on that thought, "I mean, you don't have to tell me if it doesn't make you comfortable," he restated, he only knew her for a while, he was expected her not to open to him right away. Rhae commented that it is good to have a pack built on these ideals, Connor could only agree, as the pair set off again, "ain't that the truth," he chuckled softly as he rubbed himself on the various trees and rocks as he could on the island.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions - by Connor - July 29, 2019, 04:25 PM