Moonspear something i wanted to feel
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(September 23, 2019, 12:11 AM)Jarilo Wrote: He went quiet for a moment then, and spent it thoughtfully. Like a great many things in life, he tried to appreciate from all the vantages he could--in this instance, meaning from the roots on outward to the branches reaching above. The more he mulled on it, the more familiar and cozy this analogy felt applied to him, and his sorts.

Yet above all, her tail wag proved contagious again as his swayed soft and gently. Well good, I'm glad you're glad, he replied, more contemplative in his tone than the last time but quick to flash a click of his teeth, then a smirk. The mountain was lucky to have her at a time like this, though he did not quite have the words to tell her this yet; he was feeling a lot more assured in her future here, however--and that was not something he could say about many lately.

Pausing briefly, he tilted his head at Moriko. Do you want to come on patrol with me? I want to cover some more ground before it gets closer to dark, he said, even if it was a change in subject. Since he liked to check in near Hydra's brood about then, and he had more he wanted to get done closer to the mountain's base still. If Moriko was open to it, he didn't mind the company.
would you mind fading out? i'd be ok with a newer one sometime <3 he just needs fresh bwp thread space

She tilted her head slightly, tail beginning to wag again.

"I'd love to come along, even more so if there was some sort of way for me to be of help." She gave a small smile. "It sounds fun to-I wouldn't mind to take a stroll. Hopefully we can catch a glimpse of the stars clearly on our way back." 

She did enjoy her wanderings a lot, and now that she was accompained, it felt even more enjoyable, as she wouldn't be alone.
Messages In This Thread
something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 21, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 22, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 25, 2019, 12:42 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 27, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 31, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 01, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 13, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 18, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 21, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 26, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - September 04, 2019, 02:39 AM