Blackfeather Woods watch you sneer at me
you are an artist and your heart is your masterpiece
46 Posts
Ooc —
Sakhmet moved swiftly, sending Anansi skittering back from her as her lips twisted into a snarl. This wasn't altogether unusual for him, for Sobek was often too aggressive and firm for his tastes, but coming from her, it cowed him. Anansi swept his tail in rapid sweeps behind him as he ducked his hindquarters toward the forest's floor, crouching in place to appease her. The snarl disappeared, replaced by remorse, but the abrupt lurching of the pale boy's heart did not.

This was simply his lot in life. Anansi would never be the fiercest of wolves within Blackfeather Woods. He was born with a slight figure and a tendency to avoid violence ... yet there were other ways he could prevail, in time. Not today. His blue eyes danced lightly over his sister's face, and then he turned to head back the way he came. He forgave Sakhmet. Of course he did. He would always forgive his brother and sister, even when they were too rough with him. But Anansi took it as an indication that she wished to be left alone, and that was exactly what he would do.
Messages In This Thread
watch you sneer at me - by Sakhmet - July 22, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: watch you sneer at me - by Anansi - August 09, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: watch you sneer at me - by Sakhmet - August 11, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: watch you sneer at me - by Anansi - August 13, 2019, 01:55 AM
RE: watch you sneer at me - by Sakhmet - August 26, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: watch you sneer at me - by Anansi - September 03, 2019, 09:18 AM