Blackfeather Woods This is what it sounds like, when doves cry
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
relief wiggles deep into her gut at the arrival of maegi and although such a feeling makes no appearance on icy features, she's surprised and always so intrigued to find herself feel such a way by the mere presence of another. only now do dark orbs free themselves from his grasp to settle on the other pale woman but the nona offers no words of her own and with an understanding inhale, she turns back to aries after flashing moonshadow a look of gratitude at her input. then it's right back to him and the moment her eyes rest upon his striking pearls once more it's as if she locks into place. despite the lengths of empty air between them she feels as if she's in his grasp the moment their eyes meet. she leans into that though, fighting the urge to shy away from it because to be in one's grasp you must be connected and that, that was something she could definitely use.

standing on her own ground with wolves she trusted by her side gave her confidence and her posture made no effort to hide that- breathing much steadier than it had been on previous encounters. his fate currently rested in her own paws and she couldn't deny the fact that she relished in this sudden gift of power over him. when before they'd been so evenly matched she now held onto something he didn't, power didn't usually get to her head but with him it was different. she'd enjoy any moment because that game they'd unknowingly began at the close of the previous summer, it had yet to declare a winner and so they'd continue to play.

not a muscle twitches save a further narrowing of inky eyes as the ghost listens to what he has to say. the melonii were crumbling? it was definitely good to hear but the question was, was it true? ironically she finds herself silently chiding him for being so hard to read, otherwise if he really was being honest they could tell much easier than this. still...she finds herself beginning to consider a possibility of truth the more he goes on and when he finishes her mouth twitches at the corner with an odd and totally inappropriate urge to smile.

she tears free from his hold once more to glance at her bi-eyed company instead- choosing to address her. "i think we can trust himbut do you trust me? would the young woman trust tundra's judgement or take the decision into her own paws. running a tongue over pearly fangs thoughtfully she adds wryly; "and should i be wrong i'd be more than happy to take dealing with the consequences into my own pawsher eyes shift back to the dark man at that, confident that should the need arise; she'd be able to put him down. still, she wouldn't choose to trust him for the hell of it but she trusted her gut feeling and it had never let her down, plus she'd be fine to keep an eye on him if maegi wanted to send someone out to scout around and make sure no traps lay around. 

she'd spilled his blood before and oh how she would again.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry - by Aries - July 23, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: This is what it sounds like, when doves cry - by Tundra - July 25, 2019, 01:01 PM