Deepwood Weald Some say the end is near
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
dark eyes observe almost curiously as he assesses her, she was completely unaware to the assumptions that ran through her company's clever mind and in fact, despite it being the most predictable train of thought- it would never even cross the decima's mind as a possibility. of course he'd take her discomfort as some sort of horror at the idea of such a man stealing a poor innocent pup but alas her mind hadn't even strayed there. she could've used it to her advantage, led him to believe that he could dangle a pup in front of her and have her sobbing at his paws but such a warped mind as her's didn't even see how it could've looked that way. she'd just been selfish, it had hit close to home because it had been her. she'd been that pup and rather than such a thing leading her to want to protect another from such a fate it just had her rattled at the possibility of a memory breaking free and attacking her. the hitch had been for purely self centered reasons, he held her morals at a much higher value than she'd realised and so was at a loss as to what could be going on behind that crimson gaze. 

he grins. she smiles back- and with the gestures alone they could be old friends exhanging fond memories yet when you reached their eyes the truth would come out to play. for matching such smiles were orbs of fiery red and hollow blackness, both so different and yet somehow managing to portray the potential malice either would be willing to distribute should the need arise. 'what are you doing?' the thought rises quite suddenly out of the gloom of her mind, rushing across growing excitement with an icy coldness that lets a shiver crawl up her spine. what was she doing? why was she entertaining this tyrant, she was a fucking hypocrite- that was the truth wasn't it. 

yet even with the realization she continues to ignore it- greed snapping back at logic, let her enjoy herself. she chuckles liltingly before murmuring; "a little stoic maybe...says you "no harm in keeping my options openbefore nodding slowly, so there was a group; her mind writhes again and she grows quieter, budding playful tones darkening once more as she struggles with herself although this time it happens completely within- a thoughtful furrow of her brow is all else that's evident. "care to tell me more or do i have to ask every question there is? do you's have a name...where are you's...if i ever wish to find you...'s i'd need to know a bit more wouldn't i?her tone's hollow again as memories try to pull any sides of her personality it can reach until she's left realising how fickle a personality is when in reality anyone can be shaped into anything if the world tries hard enough. they were all prey to their minds and sometimes their symbiotic relationship with it grew messy.
i'm sorry if these posts are messy lmao, i'm kind of using vegeance to help w development stuff
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 24, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - July 25, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 25, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - July 26, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 31, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 08, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 16, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 18, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 02:58 PM