Blacktail Deer Plateau Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
Agana.. she was still not used to hear others adress her like that.

“I see,” she was, once more, lost in her thoughts. As a child, she never thought what she would do once she grew into adulthood. She liked to travel, yes, but this wouldn’t help her now. Perhaps.. learning about the world around her?

“I want to learn about the natural world —” her yellow gaze turned to the sky above them. “ — stars to be exact. They are simply.. beautiful.” Her philosophical talk must be boring to him. Truth be told, Agana liked to learn various things rather than socialize. She enjoyed spending all day studying plants, rocks, but most of all, she enjoyed stargazing. Her fascination for them was beyond limits; so, why not learn even more about them?

The beige female sighed before she turned her attention to the male. He had already done a lot by giving her a chance to a decent home. Still, she was unsure. Her weakness- making decisions. “Evergreen, you have already done a lot by welcoming me into your home, and for that I will always be greatful.” Silence. “But I need some time before I make this deicison.”
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 05, 2019, 05:14 AM