Moonspear running with the wolves tonight
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(September 11, 2019, 02:16 PM)Hydra Wrote: Hydra's gaze turned back to Moriko as she spoke. The [perhaps] nervous flick of the others ear as she spoke did not go unnoticed, though her own features remained impassive. She could respect the others intent to help the pack wherever it was needed; in fact, Hydra quite liked to hear that. It was how it was meant to be, and it was good that Moriko felt similarly.

Still, something niggled at her mind that the woman had said. What are your own demons, then? Your problems? the Queen asked then, thinking it best to know this now. Would her demons interfere with Moriko's self-made plans? Would they bring harm to her fellows? Moriko was of Moonspear now, and Hydra had a great deal of experience with removing demons and problems alike—so, if she could, Hydra would see if she might be of use there.

She let out a small exhale. "Maybe it is quite silly to call them demons, but whatever they are they are mine none the less."

She et out a little sniff, ears flickering idly."I just need to learn to move on from my past.. there were some traumatic things, but those are over and done with now.." She peered at the other she wolf. "I need to not move on, but just, continue to grow instead of staying stuck. Plus I now have a family, a pack to help take care of and I need to realize that history won't repeat itself."

It was true that she still had dreams about the seperation of her from her siblings and family and pack. It was definately traumatic, but the one thing it left in her was a demom. A demon who convinced her that the misfortune would return, or people wouldn't accept her. It was a foolish and childish fear yes, but it sprung from abandnment and fear when she was just a pup, and sometimes the mind can be ones own worst enemy.

She wagged her tail slightly. "I'm hoping to be another branch on the tree of this pack that too, like the others, will blossom."
Messages In This Thread
running with the wolves tonight - by Hydra - July 31, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Moriko - August 01, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Hydra - August 06, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Moriko - August 07, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Hydra - August 08, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Moriko - August 12, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Hydra - August 19, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Moriko - August 26, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Moriko - September 01, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: running with the wolves tonight - by Hydra - September 11, 2019, 01:44 PM