Shadewood I come back changed i can feel it in my bones
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He was too young to grasp what was happening entirely but he knew everyone was mad and sad and that there was growling and posturing and mean words. It all seemed pointed at Gwen and Cry who he had been taught were the great leaders but he also knew something was up he had heard daddy talk about it. He was confused as he was tucked against his mother and whimpered, his own lack of understanding but knowledge that everyone was mad was frightening and aggravating. 

When the Japanese woman said she was no longer loyal to Cry and Gwen and asked who would leave his gasped and struggled free from his mother to stand bristling before Cry, the one he knew as leader. "if you aren't loyal then stop yammering and leave!" he shouted, his eyes watery with tears but lips curling over tiny fangs to show he meant it. "Cry is my leader! This is my home and I dont wanna go nowhere!" His words became petulant and he stopped, pouting and puffing with anger before he dropped his tail and turned to Cry eyes wide before he cowered and showed the respect he felt the man deserved, sneaking curious glances at the shadowy brute over his shoulder.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Valour - August 04, 2019, 06:04 PM