Whitefish River Anything you feel, put it all on me
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Pack Activity 

Speedy settled outside in a sunny spot not far from the opening of the caves. She had encouraged her four children to follow her out of the den, and now she waited to see who had taken her up on her offer for playtime outside the caves that had been their harbor over the last six weeks. She felt they were old enough now to follow her scent from the den to where she was now sunbathing if they hadn't just immediately followed her outside to begin with. 

Most of the pack had interacted with the pups at some point, usually being nice enough to offer their time babysitting while the healer tended to her patients, but she thought it was a good day to let them interact with the pack as a whole. She assumed they were all curious about the outside world, as well, and this way, they could explore the immediate area under the watchful eyes of the pack. Lifting her muzzle, she released a soft howl for her packmates, inviting them all to come enjoy time with the children.
Messages In This Thread
Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 10, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 10, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - August 10, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Emrik - August 11, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Ira - August 12, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Evergreen - August 17, 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Syrma - August 18, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Spica - August 20, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 20, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 10:26 AM