Hoshor Plains caught me in it's whirlwind, left me black and blue
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
She said she was alright - Saar doubted it. On the other hand, she didn't have the guts to confront the angry teenager about it...she'd been there before, sometimes wallowing in pain was the only way out. Of course, sometimes it wasn't, there were many times when it wasn't...when it lead to the spiralling path of agony and darkness instead but Saarth's 'expertise' told her that this wouldn't be such a time. 
"It's hard," is what Saar said instead and shuffled into a more comfortable position. "It's normal to feel angry. It's hard not being able to do anything and...wanting? Needing? Wanting to do something to help. But...life is...like this. Rarely anything is up to our ideals or standards...it's not a terribly great world....sorry..." That deteroriated into shit. Pure shit. Instead of making anything better, Saar had effectively dumped her own baggage onto the girl's own troubles, turning the original pile of shit into a gigantic dump of crap. Ugh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: caught me in it's whirlwind, left me black and blue - by Saarthal - September 17, 2019, 03:20 PM