Coconut Grove you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Friendship was an almost foreign concept to Viinturuth, who'd failed miserably to build relationships beyond his home pack. Akavir had been his favoured sibling, though he liked to think himself as having been close to Akatosh and Talos as well. He'd also looked up to the older wolves in Swiftcurrent, but those of his own age were scarce.

So it was nice to have a companion who actually seemed to enjoy sharing time with him, but there was one major problem: he barely had any idea how to communicate with him, and at times he couldn't understand what he was trying to say to him.

Pipe? What the fuck did that mean? He assumed it was something sexual considering how he'd referred to the newest recruit as "hot", so he went with it as smoothly as he could: "uhhhh..." Okay, maybe not, but he hoped he could at least save himself. "I dunno, maybe? Unless you call dibs, of course!"
Messages In This Thread
you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 07:53 AM
RE: you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Viinturuth - August 14, 2019, 10:47 AM