Coconut Grove you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
aye!! chirped tristan as he moved to lift a leg and mark a spot along the border, good for you -- that's what you want. implying that it was good to be a lady killer. this dude totally slapped! hell yeah, tristan was glad he really hit the nail on the head with recruitment. 

oh, said tristan with a shake of his head, no, i don't really do... relationships. kinda more into a hit 'em and quit 'em code, ya know? granted, tristan had only 'hit and quit' one chick.. so. and then he shrugged. i dunno, bad bitches? i guess? harlow is hot, like don't get me wrong, but she seems a little whacky to me -- and like the relationship type. yeah, like that made any sense. hard to believe this dumbass was literally leading this crowd. god, lets hope he didn't bang his whole female subordinate crew. 

he realized this, at least, and took a look towards viinturuth. that kinda makes me sound like a bad guy -- i'm not. i just don't think i wanna settle down, is all. yeah, that definitely solved it.
Messages In This Thread
you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 07:53 AM
RE: you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 02:28 PM