Coconut Grove you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Relationships, even the ones that were supposed to be simple like those familial ones shared with parents or siblings, were friggin' complicated. He listened, ears cupped forward curiously in his thirst for knowledge, as Tristan admitted that he wasn't the "relationship type". What the fuck did that even mean? Truthfully, Viinturuth didn't even know what the term "girlfriend" meant, he just assumed that it was a girl who... was your friend? Who you "piped"? Maybe?

Burgundy eyes blinked, and he lazily rolled a silver shoulder to pretend that this was all totally natural to him. Internally, he was screaming; so much, the young Frostfur-Mayfair wanted to fit in, be cool, and if banging bitches was how to get there, he was willing. He just had to figure out how.

"Fair enough," he said with his cheekiest grin, tail lashing (a little anxiously) at his alabaster hocks. Honestly, the thought of settling with a partner terrified him. Although his mother and father did their best to keep their feud private, Viinturuth had felt the weight of their disagreements long before the fallout. He couldn't stand the thought of being in his parents' position, of sticking around with someone just because, despite the betrayal he assumed Constantine had seen through. "Do you think you ever will?" Settle down, that was. He hoped not. It'd be nice to live in a world where no one would be tied into something destined to make you miserable.

Messages In This Thread
you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 07:53 AM
RE: you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Viinturuth - August 15, 2019, 02:35 AM