Phantom Hollow make thick my blood
23 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The challenge did not seem to dissuade her from her goals. This was confirmed in the sharp glint of her gaze and the way that she drew her narrow muzzle toward him – confident and driven. The knight had always spoken of the pliability of a willing mind. He had often stated that it was all that he would seek in those that he taught. To have found someone who was so willing to simply push through the trials that would plague her was refreshing. Guildenstern was not certain if it was by the hand of fate that they had crossed their paths, or if it had simply been a sweet and fleeting happenstance. Regardless of what it was that had drawn the two pale creatures into each other’s company, it was time for them to determine what it was that she needed.

Just before his lips were to part and he had intended to speak, the scarred woman spoke a name that the knight had never anticipated to hear. Rosencrantz, he repeated inwardly. So, the mad woman had stepped into the same path as his brother. For Guildenstern, that moment did well to establish just how small their world was. He had known that his brother was roaming the area; Guildenstern had not anticipated that the one-eyed sibling would have happened upon the grieving mother. Did he meet her when she had lost her son? Had he offered to help her find him? Something told him that this was not likely, so the towering specter did not pursue the one individual that they had in common.

“I am a sellfang. It is my purpose to accept such pacts,” Guildenstern answered her with a slow dipping of his muzzle. In other words, he was willing. “You have much to learn, but time will show how adept you become, the way that only time can.” Eyes like the moon latched onto her features and remained there. The knight’s brows were stitched across his forehead. His lips were thin and curled downward to provide him with a thoughtful expression. The towering beast of the north was curious to know just how long she would remain a pupil, or if she would flutter away from him on broken wings to seek the comfort of a life at peace.
Messages In This Thread
make thick my blood - by Andraste - August 25, 2019, 08:04 AM
RE: make thick my blood - by Guildenstern - August 29, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: make thick my blood - by Andraste - September 05, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: make thick my blood - by Guildenstern - September 10, 2019, 03:44 PM