Horizon Ridge You walk around this town like it’s holy land,
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sorry for the wait!! Group threads always take me a bit longer, also setting this after the official creation of Nightwalkers just to make my own timeline a little more fluent... I hope thats okay guys! If not, please let me know and we can discuss!
Health: 5/20

Bloodied. He was on his final legs in this fight - but he loved every second of it. The new Warlord was on an adrenaline high. Crimson eyes wide in a maddened glare, pupils dilated with the endorphins that coursed through his veins; he truly felt pleasure from all this and he didn't hide it in that ugly grin of his as he attacked the grey man who had began all of this. 

He wasn't aware of what everyone was thinking or doing, of course, he wasn't, despite all the might think of himself, the Warlord was not a telepath. All he could do was react to what was happening in the heat of the moment. Even with Raleska's attempt at deflecting the attack of the unknown male, he had taken enough to the face for the matching ruby liquid to run down his eye, cheek, and drip off of his chin. The contact of the teeth on his face caused an immediate reaction to bite back, snapping in the direction of the attack - but all he felt was air in between his fangs as it sounded with a resonating snap! 

He stood by the side of the little black Rusalkan woman, he hadn't noticed Derg's injuries or assessed hers, all he was aware of is that they were still alive, moving at least, and would be dealt with later when the two opponents had gone. Even in his fatigued form, dripping from the face and lips, he stared daggers at the two, snarling, growling, just beckoning them to start again as he clearly did not fear losing consciousness soon from the lack of blood should they start round 2.

A salivating, bleeding mess that dribbled onto the ground in one long, gruesome drip at a time, not to mention the open wound on his hip and rump, Vengeance was a horror show and he loved it all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You walk around this town like it’s holy land, - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 12:49 PM