Dragoncrest Cliffs Wait for me to come home.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He lifted a shoulder, rolled the lean and tight muscles in a shrug. "Just different," he said, not sure what his sister wanted to hear. Dacio's journey had been as short as he could make it, a strong yearning to be by his own shores cutting time for any real sight-seeing. He'd passed through rugged terrain and dense forest, but his stubborn heart failed to see beauty in anything else when it yearned for the openness of the vast seas.

"What's left of Drageda are doing well as can be expected, though. I filled them in on our plan to linger here for a while and Heda supports the cause," he offered, still feeling it strange to call anyone but Thuringwethil by such a title. Life went on though, he'd learned, and what good was an army without its commander? "Reinforcements may come if we secure land and make the progress expected." Dacio, young and impulsive, a warrior, lacked the charisma one might need to be Wormana, but felt he needed some semblance of power to see their goal through. "Father asked that I send his love to you."

A small smile for her then, warm anod encouraging to mask the very real concern he held for their aging sire.

Kiwi had reminded Dacio so fiercely of himself that he'd almost warmed to her despite the title of natrona that she would always carry, and it was disappointing to see that her own band had been unable to hold their claim on the mountain just as he failed to take the grotto. Still, he took some comfort in her downfall, for their was no honour in standing alongside a traitor.

"To Elysium, then," he was swift to suggest, eager to explore their options at Opalia's recommendation. He recalled how she'd visited their territory with Aure once, having found it odd that a pack would invite outsiders among their own kin. Dacio, thirsty for structure and strength, knew he couldn't live among wolves who trusted so easily, but his littermate had hatched a golden idea that he might be able to use them to his advantage.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 02, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 02, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 04, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 04, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 06, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 08, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 08, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 11, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 14, 2019, 11:21 PM