Haunted Wood It ignites me like an embered coal
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Another thing he turned out to be grateful for was his spectacular choice of a resting place. He had watched a few pass by, not noticing him and as he waited silently another came into view. He didn't move an inch but his lips curved into a smile, one that showed he had found a source of entertainment. She was gorgeous, the way she moved and the way she looked appealing to every part of him. He was a guy, a guy who was attracted to everything canine that moved and bled. Shit he'd even stooped low and had a one night thing with a dumb coyote broad.

This was no coyote broad. He slowly stood up and stretched out, licking his lips and beginning to trail behind her his eyes fastened on her hind end which swayed enticingly before him. "Man oh man. What's a radiant beauty like you doing in this dark place?" his voice was deep and rich, flowing smoothly from his maw with a lazy type of teasing tone in his voice that stated he meant no harm but was clearly flirting with her.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 03, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 04, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 04, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 05, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 05, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 08, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 08, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 17, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 17, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 18, 2019, 02:57 PM