Whitefish River i am not throwin' away my shot
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Now that the pups had been moved out of the den and she had settled them in a safe thicket near the opening of the caves, watching and feeding them had become more of a pack affair. So, it meant she had more time to gather plants and check on her various patients. She still didn't like leaving them for too long, though, and often made sure she wasn't gone for more than an hour or two.

Tonight, she had slipped away to replenish her marigold collection and had picked up Verx's scent instead. She followed it to the borders, wanting to check in on him, especially now that Aurëwen had left. Speedy was unsure where exactly she had gone or why, but she assumed she had a good reason and hadn't asked anyone anything about it really. She worried what effect it might have on Dragomir, though; his condition was still very fragile, and she hoped his mother leaving wouldn't set him back any.

She found Verx stalking along the edges of the territory, gaze trained intently on something in the distance. He practically radiated restless energy, and it brushed against her senses like heat from a fire. She gave a soft chuff to inform him she was there before coming up along his side, greeting him with a friendly: Hey, Verx. How are you? a warm smile curving her lips as she spoke.
Messages In This Thread
i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 06, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 07, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 10, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 19, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 19, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 11:08 AM