Fox's Glade and who shall wear the starry crown?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
From the moment she spoke his name, Kove knew that this was not a fantasy. His young apprentice, now an adult, was truly there before him. He drew in a deep breath, which escaped him slowly seconds later, released by the growing smile on his lips. How long had it been now? Much too long—far longer than he had ever planned.

“I always meant to come back and see you,” he assured her. “But… travelling is not as easy for me as it once was, I’m afraid.” He was ashamed to admit it, especially to her. He had taken the girl under his wing, had taken on the responsibility of watching over her—and then he’d gone and abandoned that post, leaving her all alone. “I’m sorry, Maegi,” he said, the smile having since faded, replaced by unmasked regret. “It should not have taken this long for us to meet again.” He took full responsibility for it, too; although he understood the limits of an aging body, that did not make him any more accepting of it.

Thankfully, some twist of fate had brought them together again anyways. Only now the child he once knew was an adult, with children of her own to teach and watch grow. When she introduced them, he smiled, admiring their calmness. “Hello,” he returned before looking back to their mother. “They’re lucky to have such a strong mother.” He hoped that his dear granddaughter would take after Maegi; she had endured so much in life and yet, there she was, still well and now raising her own children.
Messages In This Thread
and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Maegi - September 07, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Anansi - September 12, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Kove - September 16, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Kove - October 01, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Maegi - October 02, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Sakhmet - October 03, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Anansi - October 10, 2019, 02:53 AM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Kove - October 11, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Maegi - October 12, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Kove - October 25, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Maegi - October 26, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Kove - November 08, 2019, 12:40 AM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Maegi - November 13, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Kove - November 20, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: and who shall wear the starry crown? - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 09:38 PM