Hushed Willows not from the stars do I my judgement pluck
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
After she has the silvery leader's attention, she dipped her nose in a soft nod to her name. As for how she was settling? Her expression did not upturn like she had wished it would be able to, despite her healing making progress--far better than she could hope for left to roam and wait for Rusalka to sniff out their hiding spots. Times were surprisingly tremulous for the young warrior, all the way down to the earth at their paws. I'm alright, she said, words short as she reminded herself not to fall right into trigedasleng's familiar tongues. Having Dacio back made that want to come easier. The worst of my injuries already look better. Dacio's too, she added, a touch lighter than before, pairing with a nod.

Though the.. earth shakes are.. she searched for the word, and far too many came to mind, none of which were anything short of concerning. Troubling. Neither she or her brother could boast experiences with such, not truly of their own anyway. Stories were another fact.. and all she had to bank on. Have you felt anything like them before? she asked, settling her mismatched stare back on Thelxiope curiously after she refused to stare ponderously towards the mountains--where it seemed like the root of the worst of it was coming from, most times.
Messages In This Thread
not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Thelxiope - September 13, 2019, 03:45 AM
RE: not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Opalia - September 15, 2019, 12:52 AM
RE: not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Thelxiope - September 17, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Opalia - September 18, 2019, 01:06 PM