Hoshor Plains my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Well, that was — not quite a relief. The ground was shaking, after all, and that would never be a relief. But at least he knew now to be worried about it, and that he could and definitely should talk to people about it. To not to would be suspicous.

"It must be the mountains," Nightstar replied without thinking. He wasn't sure why he thought this — just that when he looked around, everything was flat and still and then wham, there were some big rocks jutting out from the ground. "I just mean," he hurried to explain, realizing what a non sequitur this must have seemed, "if there's something going on with the ground, that's the first place I'd look. Everything here's flat and still, and mountains look a little more..."

Okay, no. That probably wasn't a lead anyone should follow. "I wish I knew, too," he concluded, admitting defeat.

Her question startled him, somehow. He thought for a moment about confiding a little further in the woman — but he didn't even know her name, and she probably had enough on her mind. Besides, he wasn't entirely sure it wouldn't get back to his pack. Somehow. "It's probably just the shaking," he said after a moment of awkward uncertainty. "It seems like a bad dream. I keep thinking I should wake up — but then I don't."
Messages In This Thread
my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 15, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 16, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 17, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - October 03, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - October 08, 2019, 11:03 PM