Silverlight Terrace [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
All Welcome 
bwp p2 - referencing this quake/rockslide. 
will suffer a mild concussion in which she cannot remember the past 24 hours, also a sprained paw and bruising/cuts. 
open to anyone except bfw wolves/anyone who both knows her and bfw.
feel free to pp but if you're moving her please move her away from gbw and towards the tuktu direction which is the direction she's fallen in - thanks!

you could call her an idiot, perhaps. or maybe that was being unfair, how was she supposed to know that the tremors were but a warning sign for what was yet to come? sure maybe she shouldn't have chosen to roam any sort of mountains in the days after the earth had let out such a shuddering groan but those had been from the mountains on the opposite side of their home and it wasn't like any of the mountain packs had come scuttering down from their peaks. shit happened, life went on. they weren't going to put a pause on life until certain that things were safe again, because wether the earth was angered or not, you could never promise someone they'd be truly safe anywhere. wolves died everyday so tundra hadn't put a stop to the wandering she tended to participate in a lot more recently.

she had felt slight guilt at leaving jakoul to carry most of the wood's responsibilities when maegi had taken her temporary leave but it hadn't been strong enough a thing to make her actually do anything about it. her mind simply reassured her that the morta seemed more than happy at the new responsibility, in fact sometimes when her brain felt particularly cruel it would hiss to her that the woman was too happy about it, that she'd rather tundra wouldn't get in the way with her skulking and so the ghost would draw away once more. she had wandered the borders but more often felt one of two extremes; a need to either draw into the deepest, darkest part where even the crows seemed hushed or wander as far as she could from the looming trees. 

there were good days though, where she woke up feeling refreshed and ready to help out, maybe teach rowan a few new things or patrol the borders properly, with the intention of actually dealing with anything she may come across. at first they'd been few, drastically so. she'd yearned for the days of feeling nothing, tried so desperately to isolate herself so that maybe it would return but it hadn't- which had just left her hurting. 

yet things were improving, slowly but steadily. sure she was far from home now when perhaps she shouldn't be but at least she didn't feel as if she were running around with a desperation to escape something she never could, feeling as trapped as a caged animal for no matter how far in the world she roamed she would always be prey to her mind. there had been no escape and so she wandered aimlessly but too scared to stop moving even if she knew there was no point, because that would mean giving up and she'd feared what that could mean.

but today she moved with a purpose and a want to just see things, it had been a while since she'd wanted anything other than silence. she'd wandered across the beautiful silverlight terrace, marvelling at the green as the sun danced across it. this had led to her wandering up the looming yet oddly inviting slopes beyond so that she'd stood high above the world, gazing in wonder at the familiar land she wandered so frequently laid out before her before turning to marvel at the places she'd only heard others talk about. for the first time in ages, she'd felt alive.

which is when it started.

ears had pinned back as the air seemed to grow tense, birds and other fauna growing daring as they passed by her without a blink and then the earth came to life. some could call her lucky, she'd chosen to stop beyond the rock that would cause the rock slide to cascade down the path she'd only walked on hours ago and litter the beautiful emerald plain, had timing worked in even a slightly different manner she would now be dead. just like that. yet then you could also argue that she was very unlucky to have chosen today to approach these mountains at all, she could be tucked away safely in her woods yet instead she stood upon the roaring beast as with a horrified yell she fell to the ground, clinging to it desperately despite it itself being the enemy. 

it was all so fast, the groaning rumbles knocked her flat and as she was grunting and trying to drag herself- where? there was nowhere to go yet still instinct had her trying nevertheless- that's when the rockslide hit. there was dust everywhere, dark orbs were hid from view as she squeezed her eyes shut and coughed painfully with each useless inhale. then as an aftermath from the killing wave beyond, rocks tumbled here and there around her as she tried to stand and stagger forward only to let out a cry as one hit her from gods knows where in the side of her head which sent the world spinning even more than it was and she was on the ground again and the world was ringing and searing pain in her head rendered her powerless as soft moans broke free from grit jaws. yet still she tried, weak legs pulled her forward, blindly as the world grew hazy and then more debris hit her side and she was rolling and falling and- thud.

the impact drew another hoarse cry from dusty lips, she didn't know where she was and she couldn't lift her head with the pain, so eyes shifted slowly from side to side but soon that had to cease as a soft moan slipped forth. unaware of the side affects of a concussion, she simply seen this as the life beginning to slip from her grasp and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop it leaving, it was like trying to carry water. she lay on rocky terrain but it was different because she'd- fallen, right? she fell, where? was that blood? her thoughts were slowing and she wanted to panic but she felt so detached from everything, nothing seemed real and she was tired and she couldn't even feel anything and- "i dun wann..a dieit's whispered with such a soft surprised realistion that she in fact didn't want to leave this world yet but it was too late and the darkness reached up to grab her as her head lolled back with unconsciousness and the world fell eerily silent.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
[bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 15, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 15, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 03:43 PM