Haunted Wood Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Pack Activity 
44°, currently it is foggy and set during the night. Located in Haunted Woods, Wretched Timberland | ooc notes: first official pack meeting! please try to post in the meeting at least once (it looks good for promotions), this will go on for no more than three rounds, I will be posting once a week at a minimum so it is done quickly. there will be no posting order, post whenever you can. | tagging: @Alison @Serem @Vanity @Valour @Black Hat @Radar @Wurha @Merrick @Tzila @Astara 

With the final pieces in place, the earth-toned behemoth made his way to the stone where he had appointed it to become the meeting grounds for the pack of villains he had gathered in the past few months. At the top of the large moss-covered boulder, overlooking the small gathering below, Alison had followed him to the top of the boulder, the woman standing quietly at his side as she waited for him to do what the leader does best - call for the pack, as his voice was likely the one they would answer. 

Lifting his head to the heavens, he let out a long, mournful song, deep and dark in melodies as it played with the mist that swirled around his muzzle, breaking its peaceful stride as he struck the air while calling the members once again - this time, for a more pleasant meeting.

Even so, the trembling of the earth was still tugging at the back of his mind, that was not what this meeting was about. He would still give them enough time to gather as much information as possible about it, though would welcome some news should some have already gathered some in haste. For now, he waited for his call to be answered. Crimson eyes watching the shadows to give anyone who came briefly moment of his attention. He would not wait long for everyone to come. Should they dawdle, they would miss out on what was to come.
Messages In This Thread
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vengeance - September 17, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Valour - September 17, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Serem - September 17, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Radar - September 17, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Merrick - September 17, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vanity - September 18, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Wurha - September 19, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Alison - September 23, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vengeance - September 24, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Merrick - October 01, 2019, 12:14 AM