Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
44°, currently it is drizzling and set during the late afternoon. Located in Haunted Woods, Dead River Bed | ooc notes: mercenary thread for anyone who wants to do a rolled fight thread!! we can do regular dice without pack bonuses since its not a rank challenge, up to you! | tagging: anyone

As the rain drizzled down in a soft pour, it covered the behemoth in an almost white halo as the droplets clung to his outer layer without sinking in just yet. The drizzle clouded the lands along with the mist, making it almost impossible to make out anyone's features unless they were just a wolf's length away - if it weren't for his foul stench and sheer size, one could possibly mistake Vengeance for any other of the Nightwalkers; but alas, he was far too indistinguishable to be mistaken for anyone other than the Warlord himself. 

Out on a stroll, it was no regular little ballad he took. He thirsted. He hungered, for one thing, to fight. It had been long enough since he had last gotten into any kind of a skirmish, and his body ached for the feeling of being alive once more with adrenaline and endorphins that came in its wake. Standing in the middle of the dried-up river bed, the mad king stared forward for a moment. Unblinking, skin rippling as the excitement rose as well as the deafening silence... 

... It lingered for a moment longer until - To whomever I haven't fought yet as initiation, fight me! Let me test your skills and abilities against my own! His baritones thundered through the woods, echoing among the trees as his tail curled around his waist, like a coiled snake ready to strike.
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM