Blackfeather Woods i could fight on a wall
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
Private 
backdated to july 29th; dawn. - @Rowan. other tags for reference.

she'd woken up feeling oddly light today and it hadn't taken her long to discover it was due to nothing more than anticipation. but perhaps what made it so significant was the nature of it, she was indeed a being used to the anticipation associated with bad things, but it was still unusual to wake with a purpose she looked forward to. and had it not been for how successful her day with the boy had been yesterday; perhaps she wouldn't have felt this way today at all. a lot could change in 24 hours and she mused at how such little actions could shape so much as she wandered through the woods. 

it was early but she'd chosen dawn on purpose, she wasn't going to half arse the little bit of training she could give rowan; whatever she could include she would. so getting used to being up as the sun was just breaking the horizon would definitely have to be included. the air was cool considering it was the height of summer, both due to the extra cover their home provided and the time of day and she was even close to shivering as she brushed through dewy vegetation. her body had gotten used to the suffocating heat really quickly, she actually relished in the slight chill in her muscles as she broke into a brisk trot.

it wasn't long until she came upon the den and was quick to slow to a quiet walk; not wanting to disturb @Moonshadow or her  other pups. with practiced grace she slipped forward until hissing a soft; "rowaninto the still air, she then leaned back onto her haunches, tail twitching impatiently. he'd better hear her; she didn't fancy having to go in there and drag him out herself; especially if it resulted in startling moonshadow and getting a bite to the nose.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i could fight on a wall - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Rowan - September 20, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Rowan - September 26, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Tundra - September 27, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Rowan - September 30, 2019, 12:09 PM