Heron Lake Plateau i still get a little scared of something new !
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Their scent had to be quite strong around the area and she hoped that it would do them some good, keeping pests away while potentially drawing others in. Wolves that could prove more useful to her than cowards. They were still small though and so she didn't worry about offending nearby packs or other things that could cause more problems. She had been out sunbathing near the borders when a howl that radiated pure joy and excitement startled her. Lifting her head and tried to place the voice for surely only someone who knew them would be this excited to call out to them. She stood and moved to the borders, thick fur making her normally curvaceous figure seem more muscled than normal. She paused and eyed the woman not recognizing her one bit and seemed suspicious for a moment  "I'm Minori...you called for one of my group?" 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 21, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Minori - September 21, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 22, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 27, 2019, 01:12 PM