Heron Lake Plateau i still get a little scared of something new !
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
For a moment she was a bit taken back by the excitement the woman showed, ears twitching back before they fell forward and a friendly smile curled her lips upward. "hello" she greeted and waited to hear what the call was for. When the woman explained it she gave a small laugh, a glimmer of hope blossoming in her chest that perhaps this could be another recruit for Kamui. "You're not, we haven't settled here" she assured her in a kind tone her tail swaying at ease by her legs. Loneliness was something she felt was common for a wolf, they were creatures born to either follow or lead another of their kind in a pack after all. "You're welcome to come and get to know us if you want, join the group. It's me and my children, my friends and a few newcomers I've brought in" she offered the invitation without thinking that perhaps it may be weird to bring a stranger into their close knit band, after all that was what it would take to form a stable home. 

I'm so so sorry for the wait. I don't know what's happening with Kamui but I'm going to still give it a try I think
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 21, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 22, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Minori - September 26, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 27, 2019, 01:12 PM