Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Well enough to her own sights, Opalia can find her satisfaction in the answers. Nothing goes against her grain, especially so soon and above all else, it is offering some hope where nothing else really has been able to lately. Besides wandering aimlessly and chasing some distant expectation until she simply couldn't anymore, what else did she have to do? 

Knowing what she did from her brother about how the young leader had need of an advisor (a role he could probably grow very well with), she nodded with a soft sigh. It was all tempting. They needed something, some structure, and some place where it was more than just them and each other--regardless of whatever faraway family and support may or may not come for them in times of need. We need something worthwhile to protect, a leader we can trust to stand with us, too. she said, eyes sharply serious to say that she could align to whatever fulfilled these needs. So far, she wasn't turning her nose up to what Praimfaya had here either while their distant goal for revenge on what had made Drageda suffer had to be shelved in spite of themselves. This one was.. truthfully, probably the better move for the pair. Do you have kru here with you already? she asked, curious of who they could be. Gathering their own loyal, determined followers had been difficult for the pair of Drakru before.
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM