Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Oddly, he felt the stirrings of anxiety in the pit of his abdomen in those quiet moments following the announcement of their conditions of aiding the girl's growth of a budding kru. What would they do if the girl rejected his offer? What would become of he and his sister should they turn away? He'd allowed himself to be hopeful, and was suddenly kicking himself for daring to dream.

When an acceptance came, Dacio exhaled a breath of relief he hadn't realised he held. The tip of his dark tail twitched, a little shrill of excited anticipation tingling in his toes as he mustered a small smile - one of accomplishment. This, he was sure, was the first step he'd ever truly taken out with his comfort zone. It meant the release of chains that bound him to a fallen Drageda, the shedding of a name he clung to so fiercely, and a new chapter to his wild tale.

He looked briefly to Opalia, before dipping his muzzle respectfully to Eske's daughter. "Wanheda," he said out loud, vowing to himself then and there that he would protect and serve her for as long as he was able. Praimfaya's success became his priority, for her rise would act as a driving force behind his need for vengeance. When she gestured that the siblings follow her into the heart of their new home, Dacio went willingly.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM