Blackfeather Woods I’ll be right here to hold you when the sky falls down
Loner
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
Tagging people possibly interested. @Maegi @Nightstar either one is fine.

Everything was falling apart for the female and she lost yet another pup; Rowan’s fowl friends had been searching everywhere they could but always came back with nothing new. With all the tremors she felt it not safe to go out on her own and leave her last remaining pup by himself and once again the female felt as though she failed once again.

Moonshadow found herself lingering near the grave of her female pup today something she had done often lately. She kept away from the pack lately slipping into her thoughts mostly. She was starting to think that maybe Serem was right, she couldn’t protect anyone.

She felt she deserved Rowan’s anger towards her. So far she has done nothing but ruin everything and the thought of her pup intentionally leaving and not wanting to come back broke her. She let out a soft whimper at the thought. In the end she couldn’t blame and she just sat there staring at the stars hoping something was up there, listening. "I don't know who I'm praying to. But whoever is listening. Help me please." She pleaded.
Messages In This Thread
I’ll be right here to hold you when the sky falls down - by Moonshadow - September 25, 2019, 12:39 PM