Grouse Thicket i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"LEAVE!" 

The word echoed through the air, the vicious tone startling birds from the trees before reaching Minori. She had been resting, something that she rarely ever got to do anymore between keeping an eye on their slowly growing group and putting food into their mouths. She startled awake and blinked blearily "Issun..?" The name fell half slurred from sleepy lips as she pushed herself up and began to gravitate in that direction, her paw steps falling faster and faster as bits and pieces of the nightmare she would only see the ends of drifted to her. Her heart hammered as she heard Orochi's young voice, pleading not to be hurt and she snarled thinking that Issun had caught someone trying to harm her boy. She began to run praying that she would not arrive to find them both slaughtered on the grounds she had thought were safe. It took far too long for her to reach the scene, Orochi's scent fresh but the boy nowhere in sight and Issun-

"Oh Issun" Her voice broke as she watched him twitch and writhe upon the ground coated with his blood. She stared at the gruesome scene, her heart breaking inside of her, shattering the hope of happiness she had held. Oh god what would she tell Deku? Where had Orochi gone? What had happened here? She took a step forward and then paused, the stench of sickness making her unwilling to go any closer to the man who had once been her everything. She shook her head, ears flattening back and sat down crying silently as she refused to leave him alone in this moment. "I'm sorry....I'm sorry. I'll protect them" She whispered, staring into his one good eye and then unable to speak anymore as she watched, praying that he would soon slip into the eternal peace of death.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say - by Minori - September 29, 2019, 02:48 PM