Swiftcurrent Creek BWP P3: For you, I know I would get messed up
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Since this has been sitting for so long, I'm going to just PP everyone else showing up and post and ending so I can archive. If you intended to add something, just let me know and I'll get it reopened for you.

Lainie arrived first, her concerning state breaking his heart. She was strong, though, and she eventually made it to him, pressing herself against him with a worried look she tried to hide from him. He reached down and nuzzled her. No, we aren't safe here anymore, he murmured, unwilling to lie to her, especially now. 

Polaris arrived next, her fear tearing him apart. She came and settled against her sister, and Kavik offered her soothing nuzzle as well. He would figure this out. 

Once the rest of the family had arrived, he looked upon them grimly. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but we must leave the creek. It is no longer safe for us here. He swallowed the ball of anxiety and dread in his throat. I'm not sure where we will go, but I think I can lead us safely through the northern part of the mountains and into the lands to the west. I think it will be safer there.

With a final nuzzle to the two daughters huddled close to him and anyone else that might be near enough to him, he stood, careful not to knock Lainie over. We must leave now. I'll give you an hour to gather anything you want to take with you. Meet me back here, and then we'll depart. His gaze moved over the faces of his family, feeling undeserving of the trust they all had in him but promising to do his best to keep them all safe.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: BWP P3: For you, I know I would get messed up - by RIP Kavik - October 29, 2019, 05:15 PM