Blackfoot Forest BWP3: Let me go out with a bang!
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
For a moment it was not just her vow to Takiyok to keep him safe that drove her. It was the panic in his eyes, the sheer lack of defense that made her shift and remember all she had gained and the things she deep down knew she would never have truly. Dragomir,Aurewen,Stigmata and Mahler, she had gained friends and wolves she considered bond brothers, comrades, and learned what it was like to love the young and teach them new things. It was maternal instinct that sent her snapping at his flanks and propelling him onward, increasing his panic because it was what would spur him to move. All the while she drained in coherent function, slowing down by the minute and getting kicked and bumped every so often until the last one struck, a hoove snapping her hind femur in half and sending her to the ground eyes rolling upward to watch as Mesa ran ahead. She wasnt slowing in alertness but the damage was so deep that she was seeing everything through a warm sort of haze. Rose red pupils as her old partners used to say, a happy fading glee. "Keep going you stubborn brat" she murmured softly resigned in the death that had been presented to her. 

She could go now, a loyal member of Diasporat paying her debt to Stigmata through saving the life of his spawn. He had given her such a nice home, a true taste of family. 

note that she is not dead and anyone who wishes to can say goodbye. Otherwise Mesa is free to come back and question her in a separate private thread or here and can reference it anywhere (I'd love a tag <3)
Messages In This Thread
BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 06, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 09, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 11, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Nyx - October 18, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:06 AM