Lone Star Mountain Sometimes you gotta bleed to know
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 

It was cold in the mountains, and he worried about his decision to go this way. As he done many times since uprooting everyone, he worried about whether or not he was doing the right thing. They had so many children to take care of, and now he was leading them through a pass in the mountains too close to winter for comfort. And with Lainie so badly injured, he constantly worried this was too much for her. Snow covered most of the ground, and the temperature had dropped some as the sun began to lower in the sky. 

Thankfully, there were plenty of caves hidden within the mountain, and since he knew this pass well, he knew where to find them. As he came to the opening of a decently sized cavern, he paused at the doorway and inspected the scents inside for anything dangerous. When all seemed clear, he turned to the group. Let's rest here for the night. He turned to meet gazes with Alessia and Rosalie. I'll go see if I can find something for the children to eat. Stress etched lines into his face as he turned from them and padded away, assuming no one objected to his leaving.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes you gotta bleed to know - by RIP Kavik - October 08, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta bleed to know - by Lainie - October 08, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta bleed to know - by Helios - October 15, 2019, 08:08 AM
RE: Sometimes you gotta bleed to know - by RIP Polaris - October 18, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta bleed to know - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2019, 05:15 PM