Hoshor Plains One Day Life Will Be Kind
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
There was a moment of pleasure seeing the roan woman perk up just a little at the idea that she had a visitor not too long ago. It tugged at his lips in an upward motion, even the mildest of her mood cheering up had given him just a little more joy. 

She looked well. He admitted. I was there only briefly, some spitfire decided that I wasn't welcome to join her in greeting Ibis. I'm sorry, I don't have much to say about her state. Seafoam eyes wandered away for a moment while he thought about the second part of her question. 

About Easthollow. 

He was only there for a short while, and even if he was considered "family" now, there wasn't much for him to say whether they were thriving of shriveling recently in comparison to the time Ira may have spent there previously. They are doing well in these times. They are strong wolves. Although I think we should be more focused on your state and Kaistleoki. These are trying times. Even Hiero himself was having a hard time keeping himself fed - even if he didn't feel it, or show it much due to his rather bright disposition.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Ira - October 20, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Hieronymous - October 20, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Ira - October 21, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Hieronymous - October 23, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Ira - October 25, 2019, 02:05 AM
RE: One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Hieronymous - November 06, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Ira - November 29, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Ira - December 02, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: One Day Life Will Be Kind - by Hieronymous - December 02, 2019, 05:47 PM