Horizon Ridge You like to drink and to smoke to take away the pain
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve hadn't noticed when Cam blanked out; she was too busy admiring the beauty of his eyes to realize that he wasn't listening to most of what she was saying. Anyway, he bounced back into the conversation well enough for someone who'd spaced out. Oh, are your family from the coast? Maybe I can help!

She didn't know the coast all that well, but she was always eager to lend a paw. If it meant she could take stock of the coast as well and report back to Rusalka, then bonus. Any status update would surely be better than nothing, even if it was just confirmation that they couldn't go home yet.

Do you remember where you saw her last? I could try to help you get back to her! offered Nieve, completely oblivious to what seeing Rosalyn again would mean for her own family. Then, because her mouth just had to keep running away on her, she abruptly blurted, did you know your eyes are really pretty? Like really pretty.
NANOWRIMO: 171
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
RE: You like to drink and to smoke to take away the pain - by Nieve - November 03, 2019, 03:25 PM