Haunted Wood jailbait jailbreak
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He remembered the fear of falling, sudden and snatching his breath. His eyes went wide and he inhaled sharply before he hit the ground, hind end first and then head smacking the ground. His breath caught and he was dazed instantly slowly exhaling and closing his eyes though he remained conscious to some vague extent.

Fading out as he heard Orochi turn to join the fray. Hearing Vengeance come through...

Fading in as the fight raged on, snarling and snapping. He felt sick, his head aching and whimpered, the sound ragged and cut off turning into a snap of his teeth. The world lurched as he rolled to his belly and he vomited, fading out for a few seconds and groaning as he stood up.

"I am not a coward" he mumbled as he stood up and lurched, a disgusting retch tearing from his throat as he fell into the wall. He took a deep breath and slowly walked to the stairs that Revui had left and struggled up, snarling and bristling, limbs shaking with effort as he reached the top eyes falling upon Orochi as blood dribbled down burning his eyes from a gash on his head. "I'm gonna get you, you bastard!" he roared, the word appearing from a memory of watching his father struggle to catch a squirrel during his illness to feed his mother. He seethed with rage and lunged for Orochi who had yanked his leg from Serem's grasp. He scrambled out of the pit, jaws slathering with spit as he snarled making a quick tackle slamming him to the side and separating him from the Fray. Valour leaped and tried to grab the injured leg failing as Orochi turned and bolted "Who's a coward now?!" he shouted and ran to chase him down tail arched above his back. 

@Orochi permission was given to pp exit, I did Serem injuring Orochi's leg and Valour missing for now.  Lemme know if I need to change. Valour is out
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
jailbait jailbreak - by Revui (Ghost) - November 06, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Jailbreak - by Valour - November 06, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Jailbreak - by Orochi - November 06, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: jailbait jailbreak - by Serem - November 06, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: jailbait jailbreak - by Revui (Ghost) - November 06, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: jailbait jailbreak - by Valour - November 06, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: jailbait jailbreak - by Orochi - November 06, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: jailbait jailbreak - by Serem - November 07, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: jailbait jailbreak - by Revui (Ghost) - November 07, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: jailbait jailbreak - by Valour - November 07, 2019, 09:49 PM