Overture Downs but if I keep going crazy like this
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
It was his voice, breaking the clear air, which awakened the most vivid memories within her. 

​"Little warrior?"

And then, she could hear the same voice, once upon a time: 

"Your pack does not seem to hold the same loyalty to you as you do them, because I have not seen a single wolf come to try and save you. No one has even come to ask of you." 

"You are alone now, Star."

Of course she knew him. How could she forget? He had not once laid a claw on her, no, he had not hurt her at all- physically. But he was one of the many factors in those caves to break down her mind. To truly convince her that she was alone and that her believed friends did not care for her, in the same way she cared for them. They had changed her mindset permanently, she no longer held the same dedication to loyalty that she once did. In her mind he was one of them all the same, despite the relative kindness he had shown her in comparison. How unfortunate that they had met under such circumstances. 

Her eyes widened the moment she recognized him, with an almost instinctual flash of terror, before she took a slight step backward without even thinking about it. But despite what her muscles told her to do, her mind held confidence. She was no longer in that situation; she had no need to be afraid of him. She had grown as a warrior too, her scarred pelt was enough to prove that. 

"Yes, I'm that little warrior. And you were Ko... Kova? Kove?" She fumbled a bit as she tried her best to recall his name, buried deep in her memory. There was an awkward pause as she was unsure of exactly what to say to him next. What do you say to someone, who traumatized you long ago, but so long ago that the wounds are not fresh? She tried to look into her heart. Did she forgive him? But even she was not sure what the answer to that question would be. It would certainly be more mature of her to say that she was completely over it. But she was still unsure of whether she was able to take that step. On some level he deserved her forgiveness, considering he had only interrogated her. But on the other hand, he had taken advantage of her lack of mental stability in a difficult time, and his position of power.
Messages In This Thread
but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - November 10, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 11, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - November 18, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 18, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - November 20, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - December 05, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - December 21, 2019, 02:53 PM