Neverwinter Forest i stood very still by the window sill
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
moonspear. a pretty word, but he'd associate it forever with horrible things. they were saying other words he didn't understand. witch hazel. fever—apparently he had it. he wouldn't know the burning of infection by that name just yet.

instead, he gratefully took mal's invitation, leaning his scrawny frame against the bigger wolf. the warmth was comforting despite the heat of his own frightened body. the things mal were saying were comforting, too.

he hadn't felt this kind of comfort since. . .

mummy, cam blubbered, sinking into a kind of pained delirium. want mummy. wanna go home. despite his crying, he was able to hobble forward, weight braced against mal. tears and snot and blood dribbled down his muzzle, sprinkling over the needle-carpeted forest floor.

they moved into the trees, where cam was treated. mentally, it would take much more time to heal.
Messages In This Thread
i stood very still by the window sill - by Cam - November 12, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Mal - November 13, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Markus - November 13, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Ceilidh - November 13, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Cam - November 14, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Mal - November 15, 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Markus - November 17, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Ceilidh - November 21, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:08 PM