Cricket Creek Bog thank you for your message but I don’t understand these, wont understand these things
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
I figured this was a good point to wrap, so I made some assumptions. Just let me know if I need to change anything. :)

Weejay indicated she would wait here, which Sugar anticipated. "I'll try to be quick," she promised, black gaze lingering on her cousin's face a moment. She realized she should've offered to share her find with Weejay, yet it was barely more than scraps and Towhee needed the sustenance more than anyone. She bit her lip indecisively, then picked up the knuckle and trotted toward her waiting patient.

Only when she returned to the grumbling Towhee did Sugar remember her older sister wanted to go for a walk. She couldn't let her go alone. Feeling decidedly torn, she admitted to a gnawing Towhee, "I was going to hunt with Weej. Can we walk this way when you're done?" Thankfully, the injured mercenary didn't give a rat's ass which way they went (verbatim), so hopefully Sugar wouldn't leave Weejay hanging too long.
Messages In This Thread
RE: thank you for your message but I don’t understand these, wont understand these things - by Sugar Glider - January 19, 2020, 03:20 PM