Haunted Wood Free yourself from yourself
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I decided to make this after Black Hat telling him about their visit with Mal, gives him something more to talk about! It does chronologically go that way anyway in his thread log lol

I see. In order to give his leg a little bit of a rest, he sat down and put most of his weight on the untouched leg, leaving out the other half to lazily lounge while resting the wound. Thinking back to Black Hat's report, a subject came to mind to talk about on this little "one on one". Black Hat told me of both of your encounter with Neverwinter Forest. Are you aware of overstepping boundaries in offering even a trial of an alliance with a different pack without discussing it with me first? With this, he frowned. He was just as unimpressed with her involvement in that as he was with Black Hat. 

Already Black Hat had been taking too much liberty when it comes to Vengeance and Alison's business, one that a Grunt or Solider had no business in deciding; and Tzila was spending much time with him, the two almost tied to the hip.
Messages In This Thread
Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 25, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 28, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 28, 2019, 04:58 PM