Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Thought we'd make it offical Awol is following around Ibis IC while were doing this! Also, making the assumption Awol forgot to tell Ibis that he was following her to the wood, I can edit if you want!

[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

The young man skirted through the orange and yellow leaf piles the dressed the forest floor. He was elated. It had been suck a long time since he had been in real forest, the trunks of towering oaks that claimed the land's fertile soil underneath, the sharp and untamed grass and plants, pricking his nose as he made his way through. Awol had come form the marsh to investigate the forest Ibis had spoken about, as he had forgotten to tell the woman he wanted to stay by her side. Without her brother, Ibis was not only lonely, but unprotected. Awol admired her for her kindness and inner strength, and he wanted her to safe at all times. To assist was his goal for now. 

Deep down, he hoped for a private conversation with his friend, about the possibly forming pack and scouting lessons. It was only as he organized his thoughts hat he caught her padding through the scene. "Ibis!" he had called for her immediately, and trotted diligently to her side.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM