Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

The male ingested all her answers with the upmost attention. He took up her suggestion to map out the territory in the future, perhaps find a nice settling place for the pack. Awol could only smile as Ibis talked about not forcing her packmates into patrols. She was a very kind soul, and Awol just settled on bringing the duty upon himself for the time being. Ibis' thoughtfulness even depressed him to small degree.

Were his thoughts... controlling? Ibis was so willing to let wolves come and go as he pleased. If it were up to him, he would keep the firmest hold on his packmates as he could — he would need them. Awol couldn't bear the idea of him turning out to be crude an tyrannical. He wanted pack life to be fair as well for his comrades.

But he was still selfish. Ambitious. Ignorant.

Like his mother.

Awol shook his head mentally. he would beat himself up later about his dislikement of himself, for ibis ahd a request. "I was hoping you would ask for a scouting mission. I have one in mind, if you would like to hear about it?" A scouting mission? for him? The very  thought was delightful. Perhaps he would get to visit a new place, scout territory even? Finally he would hold sme purpose for awhile, and fufill his long standing promise to his friend.

"I would love too. Tell me, what do you need?"
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM