Blackfeather Woods And I don't know where I'm gonna go
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Of course, he didn't miss the firm line set into his mouth. 
He only tilted his crown, looking at him under lashes to go on.
But wherever Rusalka is, he might or might not find out. He seemed to hate where he came from; he wondered why.

Then, the question emitted from Khepri the same as he'd asked MAegi.
Who is Jaes?
"Maegi said Jaes is Peryite. The Daedra was revealed to be one God, one which is Jaes who rules everything. Peryite revealed it to her." So the Daedra were nothing, but Jaes playing with them all until now.
He wondered what Khepri thought of this all. Did rusalka have a religion? Did Jaes talk to them, or were they bound to those in the woods?
It was part of the reason he wouldn't leave. He wanted to talk to the Daedra...who were now Jaes.

Rowan had an epiphany right there and then, all thought in a split second.
Sithis was the void, nothing. Jaes was nameless, but all Daedra was nothing. So was Sithis still true? Because if Sithis was nothing, then the Dread Father was still Daedra.
Perhaps Jaes is Sithis.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 22, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 22, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 24, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 28, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - December 02, 2019, 02:45 PM