Northstar Vale I have put a spell again on a puppet that looks like you
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
All Welcome 
@Andromaque lets get u to 50 posts yess!! :D btw. forward dated a few days

Star had returned to the heart of the mountains. Her little trip to the East and back had occupied her temporarily, but she had promised herself to a new pack, and she felt that it would be good for her to return as soon as possible. Even though some part of her heart tugged her to visit Swiftcurrent Creek again, she knew that living in the past would only be bad for her. She had to move on, and that started here. Northstar Vale, as it was called for now. This place represented her future. 

It was afternoon and the setting sun cast long purple shadows along the rocky slope. Star was next to one of the little lakes located in the hidden paradise. It was quiet; she had yet to meet her new pack members whoever they were. A little lonely, she boredly dipped her paw in the water, watching as it sent out a series of ripples through the water. Without even thinking about it, her soaked paw reached up to her forehead to scrub at the faded marking. Damn, she thought, I have to get over that old habit. She placed her wet paw back on the ground, beginning to watch the water for any fish. With this famine, small prey was all one could get these days. She wouldn't take it for granted.
Messages In This Thread
I have put a spell again on a puppet that looks like you - by RIP Star - November 19, 2019, 05:49 PM