Hoshor Plains Don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Listening carefully to Speedy's words, his heart ached for her. To lose a child, he couldn't imagine how that must feel - not being a father himself and all. Life had proven over and over again to him that it was cruel, both beautiful and savage and something that had to be respected and every moment had to be cherished for anything could tear you away from a loved one or from your own breath itself. 

I would be honored to join you. With a gentle nod of his head, he positioned himself at her side at a respectable distance. Poised and ready to follow her around the borders - he would take this moment to learn their boundaries as well, map it out in his head and memorize the location. Would you like to tell me about your son? His name, a description? I will keep an eye out for him while I travel.

He wouldn't fill her head with false hope, but at least he would know what and who to look out for should he have had, or would, cross paths with the lost child. Most would give their condolences, or even reassure her - but to him, it all came off as negative assumptions or hopeful lies. Instead, he'd rather stay neutral on the boy's possible state. Until they found him and brought him home, or a body to grieve over.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin - by Hieronymous - December 25, 2019, 08:46 PM