Blacktail Deer Plateau burn the cars
feather heart
118 Posts
Ooc —
it did not take long for someone to greet him and when she does, khepri feels his heart sprint within in his chest at seeing her. manman, he croons as she moves nearer to kiss his ears. his tail sweeps back and forth agains this huanches, ears fluttering back against his skull as she mentions rosalyn's return. both of the suns of his life were returned and reunited beneath rusalka's banner ...nieve too, he knows. so should he, he thinks. he is not sure whether his life favor to maegi is paid but there was nothing that spoke that he could not make the trek to visit her — which he intends to do in the future.

i want to come home, he admits, like a child whom had tried and failed to live out on his own. he is rusalkan born. this is where he belongs, he thinks. unstable or not. if...if you'll have me. and then, remembering that it wasn't just erzulie and himself he says, as a clear afterthought. oh, this is rowan. he's a ...friend — not that khepri was all that adept at making friends. his mother and sister are in one of the nearby territories. i don't think they're joining, though. khepri says, glimpsing over at rowan just to be sure he was right.
it's a quality of the gods
to see a creature with its back broken
and be unmoved —
Messages In This Thread
burn the cars - by Scarab - December 04, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: burn the cars - by Rowan - December 04, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: burn the cars - by Erzulie - December 05, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: burn the cars - by Scarab - December 05, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: burn the cars - by Rowan - December 05, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: burn the cars - by Erzulie - December 07, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: burn the cars - by Aningan - December 08, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: burn the cars - by Rowan - January 13, 2020, 02:55 PM