The Wall you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Pleasantly and wonderfully so, his calls did not strike her with an ounce of surprise; her footing seemingly remained sound, the upward jolt of her body that he worried about, absent. Unaware of the breath he held in, it came as a brief shock when he relaxed and it was freed from his lungs; the tension in his muscles gradually released, allowing him to move more comfortably over the rough terrain—yet, her comment soon had that same tension taking hold of him all over again.

Freezing mid-step, Aningan struggled to find his voice—Âtsuk—no, that wasn’t right. Clenching his jaw, he tried to slow the whirlwind of thoughts rushing through his head, seeking and settling for the language he knew all might understand. “I don’t know if I could,” he admitted. “Wouldn’t it be better to avoid the fall?” Rather than trust in him to catch her—he didn’t know if he could, the thought of missing panic-inducing—would removing herself from danger’s reach not be the simpler of options?
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it - by Aningan - December 16, 2019, 12:17 AM